The Impact Of Voice Search On Google or Current Digital Marketing Trends
As we all must be aware of the advancements in technology and how the future is actually here! About ten years ago, people laughed off on hearing the idea of voice-controlled modules, they couldn’t believe that something like could ever come true.
But the technology, after years and years of research and experiments has brought us closer as a community. From typing on Google to asking Google about our search is how far we have come. We all must have heard about ‘OK Google’, ‘Hey Siri!’ and “Alexa!’ These are the voice assistants from some of the world’s best tech companies, the emerging technology that has made voice search, a possibility.
Digital marketing trends encourage such marketing companies to invest in such technology, looking at the leading growth of the industry. Features like Speech-to-text technology are taking the industry by storm, allowing people to multitask and be more productive in whatever field they are. No more hustling to get reservations at your favourite restaurant or booking a ride back home, just ask your voice assistant to do it for you and it is done. Just like that!
HOW IS VOICE SEARCH IMPACTING THE DIGITAL MARKETING TRENDS?
If you are some Digital Marketing company in the present era, you need to work with developers in adding the voice assist features to your services. One needs to gather interest in natural voice search optimization techniques to stay relevant in the market and compete with the industry.
WHAT IS VOICE ASSIST TECHNOLOGY?
Voice assist technology is enabled to work with your smartphones, laptops, tablets, some speakers and cars as well. It depends on your device to enable this feature. Some require to press hold a button then make a voice search and some just require you to say the magic words and it will activate the feature.
This feature comes in very handy for simple tasks like setting alarms, reminders, sending texts, playing music etc.
FEATURES OF VOICE ASSIST TECHNOLOGY
- Connect locally with your regional languages– Google’s voice assist for India introduces searches in regional languages like Telugu, Bengali, Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil etc.
- Positive approach– Voice assist features enable the people to engage with technology in a whole new way, adding positivity and ease of use in the queue.
- Intriguing user experience– As kids and teenagers believe, talking to your phone is ‘cool’. Voice assist enables the users to carry out simple tasks like calling, texting, playing music, setting reminders etc. People generally enjoy using voice search for simple tasks.
Screen-less searching is a trend that will grow up to 30% by the end of 2020, according to researches.
HOW DOES VOICE SEARCH IMPACT SEO?
The speech-to-text searches are ranked differently by search engines than the traditional SEO, thus, content creators need to keep some points in mind before advertising for voice search.
1. The length of the voice searches is being taken into detailed consideration for the most appropriate responses.
2. Detailing is kept considerable to match the logic and content of the voice search.
3. Pronunciation, generic swiftness in voice modulation and transmission of pitch are important for the expected outcomes.
4. Schema Markup is essential to use the Metadata like time of activity, links etc. Google and Microsoft are working on a language together for the discretion of such snippets.
5. Security is becoming the key criteria for understanding the safety and ranking sites through SEO.
6. Mobile-friendly results are the most appropriate; it should be exactly like the traditional searches for the best responses.
Digital Marketing companies must use the modern SEO strategy to stay ahead in the competition. Voice recognition technology has increased tremendously over the past few years and will continue to grow, enabling it to do more complicated tasks. By using the latest SEO technologies, digital marketing will leap forward allowing companies to set a trend by becoming industry leaders in the field of digital marketing.